Chrysler Crossfire

Cool retro car from early 2000s. I still remember Celine Dion doing the commercial...although I absolutely despise Celine, I really thought her rendition of "I drove all night" really suited the Crossfire. It's such a brilliant take on a car. I mean check out that totally useless fastback boot...not wide enough to put in anything but a pair of skis, it's nothing but retro cool in design. This car is the empitomy of where design had taken front stage in front of function and it's resulted in a lovely sports tourer that can now be had quite cheaply. I will not be surprised if I end up with one of these down the track...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Explaining why I ride motorbikes to non-riders

What music means to children of the 90s and why Gen Z will never understand