Oximeter

So recently I started reviewing items that I have purchased from eBay; you know, simple things like smartphone screen covers and cheap watches and a bunch of other stuff that I have needed and have been able to wait patiently for sometimes over a month to receive. I am going to start posting those things which I think are worthy of your dollars and I'm going to start with this oxymeter/oximeter (depending on how you prefer to spell it). Here is the review:


I paid $25.95 on eBay, but I see that they are actually available at Amazon for under $25 (and free shipping if you buy something else and the total is over $35).

If you've ever needed one of these and can wait a little while for delivery, Amazon might be the way to go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Explaining why I ride motorbikes to non-riders

Let's follow this video