Datsun 120y Coupe - Cheap fastback!

I don't know what it is about this car, but if you've ever sat in one of these, you'd know what I mean when I say this is a cool car. It has a really high dash, no fancy bits and so much space in the engine bay, I could probably put a camping chair in there while I'm working on the engine. I love the fastback style, retro, cool, different. Reminds me a little bit of the newer coupes with a nice sweep right from the front of the Datsun, all the way to the liftback. What really got me into this little car was it's individuality....people were raising these little cars rather than lowering them, they were kitted out in all sorts of weird mags and the one I owned for a brief period probably had more bog than metal by the time I drove it to the wreckers. Still, this car is unique, it's tiny engine simple and unfussy, no power, no air con, just pure 70s drivin...


Comments

  1. I have one of them for many years. It was cool and amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Explaining why I ride motorbikes to non-riders

What music means to children of the 90s and why Gen Z will never understand